General Warranty Offered By Our Interior Signage Company
Interior Sign Solutions your interior signage supplier will replace without charge, for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment, any sign that fails due to material or workmanship flaws. Abuse, misuse, installation or removal is not covered by this warranty.
Important Damage and Shortage Information
All shipments are insured against damage during transit. If a carton is visibly damaged when it arrives, it must be noted when signed for on the receiving receipt presented by the driver. Whenever there is any damage (even if the carton is refused or if the damage cannot be detected until the carton is opened), the BUYER MUST CONTACT THE CARRIER AND FILE A CLAIM WITHIN SEVEN DAYS. If package and/or materials inside are damaged, receiver must keep all packing materials on hand for further inspection by agent of the shipping company in order to file a legitimate claim.
- Inspect your shipment immediately. The transportation company is responsible for the merchandise while it is in transit.
- If there is a shortage or damage to your shipment, it is the DUTY and RESPONSIBILI TY of the delivering carrier to give you a written report on damage or shortage. YOU MUST TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SHIPMENT.
- For visible damage, do not accept delivery UNLESS THE CONDITION IS NOTED ON YOUR COPY OF THE BILL OF LADING AND SIGNED BY THE CARRIER’S DRIVER. If the damage is unacceptable, please advise the carrier of this and notify Interior Sign Solutions by telephone.
- If the damage is concealed, NOTIFY THE CARRIER WITHIN 48 HOURS by phone and in writing, asking them to send their agent to complete an inspection report and to begin the claim process.
- If you are given authorization to return damaged merchandise, you must return it via the same carrier who made the original delivery to you. To file a claim with Federal Express call 1-800-GOFEDEX (1-800-463-3339). To file a claim with UPS call 1-800-742-5877.